Friday 23 August 2013

Erica scam my chalk!

 Erica scam my green CHALK board! She said she would give me frisky for the green chalk board, and she also wanted bubblegum. Then she posted frisky up for trade. I said its too high so she posted the spin hair: Image    After I offered bubblegum the frisky and green chalk for the spin hair, she took a while. Then she accepted the offer for green chalk to spin hair and she denied the offer to bubblegum to frisky!!! I didn’t take a video because I thought I could trust her, but, no! I won’t ever double trade with anyone again, no matter who. I got scam too many times and so yes. But this was the worst day ever because its green CHALK board that I lost!! Worst day in my life! :’(
~ Minnie ~

1 comment:

  1. Shit that Erica. I tell u, if she want to offer again u decline. Don't care, better yet, report her. F*** her!

    ReplyDelete